You Give Job You Give Job

Nice

The grandad looks like Einstein.

Pretty good animation quality, as it is the first work I have seen from you.

ASUS: Motherboard Mayhem ASUS: Motherboard Mayhem

Good

It's a good game, as it is the classical tower defence re-designed to look spiffy-er. The performance of the game is good, but lacks music. And to everyone that thinks he just makes a fool of himself by promoting asus trough flash- he made money by his work. Think what you said again.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Very addictive.

Good job! I enjoy playing this game. And I so want to beat it. The artwork and the overall theme is awesome. The music is right. And it reminds me of the ''Takeshi Castle'' and ''Unbeatable Banzuke'' thing on the telly. One more thing- port it ot consoles.

Dealer 2 Dealer 2

It is good, but lacks alot

3 for effort.
The game is made fine. But the flair that the DOS game has has just dissappeared. One big minus- the debt that the player has from the start, it is just growing bigger ridiculosly fast.
Next time, try not to rush with the creating process.

ALIEN Hominid - NG Art Contest ALIEN Hominid - NG Art Contest

Well...

... I like the idea used in this one, but isn't the alien hominid protagonist a bit more smaller? And it would be cooler if the gun would be lying next to the contained with the creature on some kind of a desc, I don't know...

HCI doodles HCI doodles

Colors?

A little coloring wouldn't do harm to that boredom masterpiece you created... But overall it's nice. Maybe somebody should make a Flash game with this kind of world and use this drawing as a concept?

NG Tank NG Tank

Nice job mate!

The detail is nice... I love the way you have created the tank's exteriour but I think it's missing something... Maybe some smoke from those barrels and maybe an NG flag instead of pacifists... But I guess that's the irony of this picture.

Have fun creating another one